If you've never played an Online RPG before (known as a MMORPG for Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) you are in for a new experience.
Okay, we'll get this out of the way first as it is often the first thing people notice when loading the game.
Asheron's Call graphics are based on an older engine that does not handle the high details many new games have.
You can try our launcher: Asheron4fun.exe or if that doesn't work:
1. Download the game installer from Turbine: http://content.turbine.com/sites/clientdl/ac1/ac1install.exe
2. Run the installer, use the default install location. (C:\Turbine\Asheron's Call)
3. Download the "End of Retail" files: https://mega.nz/#!Q98n0BiR!p5IugPS8ZkQ7uX2A_LdN3Un2_wMX4gZBHowgs1Qomng
4. Drag the 4 files from inside the .zip file into your Asheron's Call folder (C:\Turbine\Asheron's Call), replacing the ones that exist.
5. Download Thwarglauncher here: http://www.thwargle.com/
6. Install Thwarglauncher to its default path (C:\Program Files (x86)\Thwargle Games\ThwargLauncher)
7. Open Thwarglauncher and click on “Advanced View”.
8. Click on “Edit Servers”.
9. Click on “Add Server”.
- Server Name: asheron4fun
- Server Desc: PVE server
- Server IP: www.asheron4fun.com
- Server Port: 9000
- Discord Url: https://discord.gg/afnQNXj
- Website Url: www.asheron4fun.com
- Be sure to select "ACE Server" at the top.
- Click "Add".
- Click "Simple View" button
10. Select the asheron4fun server from the list.
11. The account name and password that you use will create your account on the server and will be yours going forward.
Special thanks to the folks over at https://emulator.ac/ without them this game wouldn't exist any more!
When at the Character Selection screen, press and hold the Alt key, then press the Enter key. The game should switch from Full Screen to Windowed mode. Once you are in the world, you can adjust the game window to be higher resolution.
Join us on Discord:https://discord.gg/afnQNXj